How to invest money and start a business in Malaga and Costa del Sol at no risk
Are you looking for a place abroad where to invest money and set up a business with an affordable budget? Malaga and Costa del Sol are the perfect choice for those who want to invest abroad but not too far from Italy.
Are you interested in finding a destination where prices are still low but with a constantly growing economy?
At Gotothecostadelsol.com we decided to start a project designed for those who want to invest in this area, making sure that our clients reduce to zero the risks that usually are involved when investing abroad.
How to invest money and start a business
But how? Our offer includes a series of services aimed at reducing all those risks that people commonly run into when buying, taking over or starting a business in another country.
What are the five services included in this offer?
- Arrangement of the trip and visit to Malaga and Costa del Sol
- Having a look at the businesses in relation to the budget available and the kind of field the client is interested in
- Introducing the client to possible partners (if required)
- Bureaucracy and fiscal matters
- Sightseeing in Malaga and Costa del Sol
1) Arrangement of the trip and visit to Malaga and Costa del Sol: We’ll arrange your trip, including flight and transfer from the airport, accommodation booking and recommendations before and during your trip.
2) Having a look at the businesses in relation to the budget available and the kind of field the client is interested in: Together with the field experts located in Costa del Sol, we’ll take you for a visit to all the businesses available in relation to your budget and the kind of field of your interest. These experts will advise you on your project and give you specific suggestions in order to optimize it. We can also help you obtain a licence, in case it is required by the Spanish law, depending on your project.
3) Introducing the client to possible partners (if required): We are in contact with people interested in partnerships in Costa del Sol and who are looking for one or more partners to start their project. If you are also seeking for a good partner for your business, we can put you in touch.
4) Bureaucracy and fiscal matters: One essential aspect to keep in mind when starting a business is paying attention to bureaucratic and fiscal matters, especially if you are in a foreign country. It’s easy to take a false step when one is not familiar with local regulations and specialized terminology. That’s why we collaborate with a reliable Italian-Spanish-English consulting firm, with branch office in Milan, that will give you all the information to set up your business in Spain. They can help you with the bureaucratic and accounting matters and explain everything you need to do in Italian. We’ll support you step by step, from the setting up to the launch of your business.
5) Sightseeing in Malaga and Costa del Sol: To many people, starting a business in Costa del Sol often means a radical change because usually they relocate here, either on their own or with their family. For this reason, we suggest to verify whether this area is suitable for your business idea and for you to live. We’ll take you for a visit around the city and make you experience it both from a tourist and local’s point of view. We’ll show you the best residential neighbourhoods, where to eat, go shopping and have a good time with your family.
Are you thinking of investing in Malaga or Costa del Sol at no risk? Would you like to receive more information and discover the promotional price of this service package? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org writing “Business setting-up offer” in the subject field and we’ll get back to you with all the information you need.