Do you want to study Spanish in one of the cheapest and sunniest cities in Spain? Do you want to improve your knowledge of this beautiful language while enjoying an amazing climate and a nice sea? Then you should contact us and choose the best Spanish course for you in Malaga. Our language school partners can guarantee unbeatable value for money.
Best Spanish courses in Malaga
If you decide to move to Spain for a short or long time, for work, because you intend to set up or take over a business, or simply because you want to enjoy your retirement here in Malaga, you will need to communicate in this fabulous language. There is a wide variety of Spanish courses and we can help you choose the most suitable for you. With the “Standard Intensive Course”, for instance, you will achieve a basic knowledge to be able to communicate with a native person. This course amounts to 20 hours per week, meaning 4 hours per day for 5 days, and prices start from only 170 euros per week. It can last one or more weeks, depending on your level and what you want to achieve. After filling in a brief questionnaire, we’ll be able to assess your level and propose one of the several Spanish courses our partner schools offer.
Do you also need accommodation?
We have different options (starting from only 90 euros per week):
• Single room in shared apartment
• Double room in shared apartment
• Single room with a host family
• Double room with a host family
• Studio for one person
• Studio for two people
If you decide to take the 4-week course, you can enjoy some free activities such as Spanish cooking or flamenco classes once a week, a night out in the most renowned and typical bars of Malaga, flamenco show and much more.
You could also choose from many other courses, including:
- Literature course, for those who want to achieve a general knowledge of the language and learn more about Spanish literature;
- Business Spanish course, to improve your Spanish while focusing on the business field;
- History course, to get a more detailed insight on the Spanish history;
- Spanish course aimed at the hotel business field, thanks to which you’ll be able to work in the hotel and catering industry and learn specific vocabulary and expressions;
- Business writing course, to help you draft correctly different types of business documents • Grammar course, for those who wish to practise and improve their grammar with practical and theoretical exercises;
- D.E.L.E. coursenecessary to obtain the Diploma in Spanish as a Foreign Language. This course will prepare you for the final exam. Students need to have a fair knowledge of grammar.
An intermediate Spanish level is required for the above-mentioned courses.
If you want to learn or improve your Spanish faster, we recommend private classes as students can select the topics with their teacher.
Need a customised quotation? Email us at email@example.com; we’ll send you our best quotation according to your needs.